What You Need to Know about Strategy
In any career in business, chances are that the time will come when someone will ask you to do a strategy for something. Too often, this will be a cue for stress at work and sleepless nights.
What You Need to Know about Strategy shows that it doesn't have to be like this. Taking you step-by-step through the basics of what you need to know to come up with a great strategy, it shows:
* That getting the right answers depends on asking the right questions
* Why priorities matter
* How to map out your internal and external situation
* How to deal with uncertainty
* How to make tough choices
* What your brain does while you're doing strategy
By cutting out the theory, and focusing on the things you need to know and do to come up with a killer strategy, this book means that you never need to panic again.