Evidence at Hand
* Includes 820 topics that address the most important presenting complaints and diseases managed by primary care and acute care physicians.
* Over 350 algorithms, 1,500 tables that summarize key data, and 60 figures are incorporated into the corresponding topics.
* Every topic will open with "The Bottom Line" that highlights the key points in the chapter.
* Chapters are organized with the busy clinician in mind: Bottom Lines appear at the beginning of each section, algorithms are included where appropriate for a quick action plan, tables providing summary of essential data used throughout each chapter.
* Mark Ebell is a world renowned leader in Evidence Based Medicine, as are the Associate Editors. Dr. Ferenchick is an internist and Dr. Usatine is a family physician.