Digital Photography for the Older and Wiser
Helpful, easy-to-follow guide for new digital photographers over the age of 50
Digital photography is a fun and exciting hobby, but digital cameras can be overwhelming and daunting to a newcomer. If you're entering the digital photography world as an older adult--and wondering about which digital camera will meet your needs--this straightforward, helpful book is for you.
Written in full colour with lots of screenshots and clear, easy-to-read type, this friendly guide assumes no previous experience in digital photography and walks you through the subject of digital photography from start to finish: selecting which type of digital camera is right for you, understanding the seemingly endless jargon, benefiting from valuable photograph tips, and much more.
* Provides guidance for purchasing your digital camera and deciphers the common jargon that is used in the field
* Walks you through all the features and functions of a digital camera
* Reveals top photography tips
* Explains how to retouch, enhance, and print your photos
* Demonstrates easy ways to share photos with friends and family
Prepare properly, enjoy the freedom, and maybe even show the family a thing or two with this fun and practical guide!