Complete CIMA Foundation CD-ROM
Brush up on difficult subject areas and gain invaluable question practice with CIMA Inter@ctive Study Systems. These CDROMs are the ideal way to supplement paper or classroom based learning of the Foundation subjects. CIMA Inter@ctive Study Systems each provide extensive syllabus coverage through the 60 hours of learning. Extensive question practice supplies important feedback on incorrect answers to allow you to quickly identify and fill gaps in your knowledge. Computer-based assessment is now the preferred method of examination, so computer-based learning is the best way to supplement your study and improve your chance of success.
CIMA Inter@ctive Study Systems are fully supported by EQL International. The courseware runs on most PC's with a suggested minimum specification of:
* Pentium 133 processor
* Microsoft Windows 95 (or greater)
* 16mb of RAM
* Approximately 25mb of free hard disc space (per course)
Please note this item is subject to VAT at your local rate.
* The only interactive e-learning materials fully accredited by CIMA
* Increases success in the foundation level computer-based assessment through learning and preparation in the same format
* Enhances and tests understanding through extensive syllabus coverage, practice exercises and feedback