Make Your First Million
Never has advice on making money been so essential! Many of the world's most successful businesses started during an economic downturn, so don't let the credit crunch stop you. Make Your First Million shows you how to go it alone and make the money come rolling in! This straight-talking reality-check is one of the UK's bestselling entrepreneurship titles of the last 18 months and in this new edition Martin shows you just how important it still is to follow your dreams - even in tough times.
This edition includes a brand new introduction on why entrepreneurship is the right choice, even in the current financial climate. Martin Webb started his first business in the recession of the early 90s and expounds the myths surrounding stating in a recession and outlines the possible benefits and advantages - as well as the cautions.
* A look at the personal attributes you'll need and how to develop them
* A real understanding of the impact of starting a business on your lifestyle and relationships
* An outline of the skills and knowledge needed to make your enterprise thrive
* Information on finance and how to minimise risk
* A unique Entrepreneur's Toolkit packed with practical steps to success
"The book contains a lot of advice for those with ambitious growth plans in mind." (Growing Business, June 2007)
"As a highly readable primer in the art of making a success of a start-up it takes some beating." (Better Business, June 2007)