The Spinal Nerves Anatomical Chart
A very popular and useful chart, The Spinal Nerves illustrates the spinal nerves and pathways through the body.
The central illustration shows a posterior view of the spinal nerves exiting from the vertebral column and running throughout the body.
Important skeletal structures are included. All nerves and their corresponding vertebra are clearly labeled.
Also includes: - detailed illustration of the cranial nerves
- diagrams the portion of the thoracic spinal cord with spinal nerves
- spinal cord segments
- anterior and posterior cutaneous distribution of spinal nerves
- dermal segmentation (dermatomes)
The stone under the foot illustrates the changes in the nerves of a flexed foot.
Made in USA
Available in the following versions: - 20" x 26" heavy weight paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587792052
- 20" x 26" heavy weight paper ISBN 9781587792069
- 19-3/4" x 26" styrene plastic - latex free,grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587796913