Behavioral Case Formulation and Intervention
There is a long history of behavioral approaches to psychopathology, however recent work on case formulation has focused on cognitive, psychodynamic and integrative approaches. Behavioral Case Formulation redresses the imbalance by describing radical behaviorism and its approach to the conceptualization, case formulation and treatment of psychopathology.
Behavioral Case Formulation provides a consistent and coherent approach to case formulation:
* It describes the conceptual foundations of functional approaches to case formulation and intervention;
* Reviews the literature on functional analysis applied to abnormal and other behavior;
* Provides an update on advancements during the past 10 years;
* Explains the technology and application of behavioral assessment, case formulation and hypothesis-driven intervention;
* Identifies outstanding and conceptual and practical problems within this framework.
This is an informative, must-have text for psychologists, psychotherapists, counsellors and other clinicians, as well as students in related subject areas.