Super-Resolution Imaging serves as an essential reference for both academicians and practicing engineers. It can be used both as a text for advanced courses in imaging and as a desk reference for those working in multimedia, electrical engineering, computer science, and mathematics.
The first book to cover the new research area of super-resolution imaging, this text includes work on the following groundbreaking topics: - Image zooming based on wavelets and generalized interpolation;
- Super-resolution from sub-pixel shifts;
- Use of blur as a cue;
- Use of warping in super-resolution;
- Resolution enhancement using multiple apertures;
- Super-resolution from motion data;
- Super-resolution from compressed video;
- Limits in super-resolution imaging.
Written by the leading experts in the field, Super-Resolution Imaging presents a comprehensive analysis of current technology, along with new research findings and directions for future work.