Essential PHP fast
How to create dynamic web environments using the PHP language and the MySQL database!
If you are familiar with the syntax for C, C++ and Java, then PHP will seem very familiar. Once you have got up to speed with this HTML embedded scripting language, you will soon be creating dynamic HTML database-enabled web pages quickly and easily.
This quick and practical introduction explains:
- how PHP works and what a dynamic web page is;
- the software development environment;
- the syntax and features of the language;
- how PHP can be integrated with MySQL databases;
- dynamic database applications.
Clearly written, this book provides you with all the essential information you need to create your own dynamic web environments using PHP.
Additional material is available from the Essential series web site: http://www.essential-series.com
Plenty of worked examplesEasy to read and understandOther existing books do not provide such a concise approach, they are essentially large reference texts