Stockley’s Drug Interactions
This indispensable and authoritative international source of drug interaction information provides a series of detailed monographs. Each monograph contains a summary, clinical evidence for the interaction under discussion, its probable mechanism, clinical importance and management. Individual interactions are assembled alphabetically into chapters, grouped therapeutically, pharmacologically or individually.
“Stockley‘s Drug Interactions” is:
- Widely regarded as the leading European interactions reference.
- Completely revised and updated.
- Up-to-date: contains new interactions reported in 2007 and citations to work published in 2007.
- Over 3200 monographs (15% increase on previous edition)
- Approximately 15000 drug interactions and 18000 references included.