The Life and Death of Anne Boleyn
This definitive biography of Anne Boleyn establishes her as a figure of considerable importance and influence in her own right.
* A full biography of Anne Boleyn, based on the latest scholarly research.
* Focusses on Anne's life and legacy and establishes Anne as a figure of considerable importance and influence in her own right.
* Adulteress or innocent victim? Looks afresh at the issues at the heart of Anne's downfall.
* Pays attention to her importance as a patron of the arts, particularly in relation to Hans Holbein.
* Presents evidence about Anne's spirituality and her interest in the intellectual debates of the period.
* Takes account of significant advances in knowledge in recent years.