Solid Polymer Electrolytes
This book is a welcome response to the general concerns for the generation and conservation of energy in the future.
It gives a comprehensive overview of both the fundamental and applied aspects of solid polymer electrolytes.
Topics discussed include:
* Polymer Electrolyte-based Devices
* Homopolymer Hosts
* The Interaction between Polymer and Salt
* Conductivity in Polymer Electrolytes
* Polymer Electrolyte Architecture
* Transport Properties Effects of Dynamic Disorder
* The Electrode-Electrolyte Interface
Newcomers and experts alike will greatly benefit from the lucid and objective analysis this book provides.