Telecommunication Network Intelligence
Telecommunication Network Intelligence is a state-of-the-art book that deals with issues related to the development, distribution, and management of intelligent capabilities and services in telecommunication networks.
The book contains recent results of research and development in the following areas, among others: - Platforms for Advanced Services;
- Active and Programmable Networks;
- Network Security, Intelligence, and Monitoring;
- Quality-of-Service Management;
- Mobile Agents;
- Dynamic Switching and Network Control;
- Services in Wireless Networks;
- Infrastructure for Flexible Services.
Telecommunication Network Intelligence comprises the proceedings of SmartNet 2000, the Sixth International Conference on Intelligence in Networks, which was sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) and held at the Vienna University of Technology, Vienna, Austria, in September 2000.