Goodness-of-Fit Tests and Model Validity
The 37 expository articles in this volume provide broad coverage of important topics relating to the theory, methods, and applications of goodness-of-fit tests and model validity. The book is divided into eight parts, each of which presents topics written by expert researchers in their areas.
Key features include:
* state-of-the-art exposition of modern model validity methods, graphical techniques, and computer-intensive methods
* systematic presentation with sufficient history and coverage of the fundamentals of the subject
* exposure to recent research and a variety of open problems
* many interesting real-life examples for practitioners
* extensive bibliography, with special emphasis on recent literature
* subject index
This comprehensive reference work will serve the statistical and applied mathematics communities as well as practitioners in the field.