Electron Paramagnetic Resonance
An introduction and tutorial on electron paramagnetic spectroscopy
Bringing a classic text up to date after three decades of popularity, Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: Elementary Theory and Practical Applications, Second Edition provides a basic understanding of the underlying theory, fundamentals, and applications of electron paramagnetic spectroscopy (EPR).
Choosing to develop a sound base of knowledge rather than comprehensive coverage, the authors cover the basics along with:
* Exciting new developments and current trends and techniques
* Updated information on high-frequency and multi-frequency EPR
* Pulsed microwave techniques and spectra analysis
* Dynamic effects
* Relaxation phenomena
* Computer-based spectra simulation
* Biomedical aspects of EPR
* The application of EPR techniques to problem solving in such areas as organic, inorganic, biological, and analytical chemistry; chemical physics; geophysics; and mineralogy
Written to serve as both a self-study guide for professionals and a textbook for students, this Second Edition will equip readers with the foundation necessary to apply EPR to their own specialized fields of interest.