Security, Privacy and Trust in Cloud Systems
The book compiles technologies for enhancing and provisioning security, privacy and trust in cloud systems based on Quality of Service requirements. It is a timely contribution to a field that is gaining considerable research interest, momentum, and provides a comprehensive coverage of technologies related to cloud security, privacy and trust. In particular, the book includes
- Cloud security fundamentals and related technologies to-date, with a comprehensive
coverage of evolution, current landscape, and future roadmap.
- A smooth organization with introductory, advanced and specialist content, i.e. from basics
of security, privacy and trust in cloud systems, to advanced cartographic techniques,
case studies covering both social and technological aspects, and advanced platforms.
- Case studies written by professionals and/or industrial researchers.
- Inclusion of a section on Cloud security and eGovernance tutorial that can be used
for knowledge transfer and teaching purpose.
- Identification of open research issues to help practitioners and researchers.
The book is a timely topic for readers, including practicing engineers and
academics, in the domains related to the engineering, science, and art of building networks and
networked applications. Specifically, upon reading this book, audiences will perceive the following
1. Learn the state-of-the-art in research and development on cloud security, privacy and
2. Obtain a future roadmap by learning open research issues.
3. Gather the background knowledge to tackle key problems, whose solutions will enhance the evolution of next-generation secure cloud systems.
Presents the state-of-the-art in research and development on cloud security, privacy and trustOpens a future roadmap by discussing open research issues Includes a cloud security and eGovernance tutorial Gathers the background knowledge to tackle key problems, whose solutions will enhance the evolution of next-generation secure cloud systems