Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology
Understand and apply the scientific advances that are revolutionizing cancer research and practice with Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology: Primer of the Molecular Biology of Cancer. Derived from DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology – widely hailed as the definitive clinical reference in oncology – the second editon of this popular Primer focuses on the molecular biology information that is of critical importance to research scientists and clinical oncologists alike. - Get up-to-date, dependable coverage of every important frontier in aspect of the molecular biology of cancer with contributions from a noteworthy roster of leading scientists and clinicians, featuring an updated version of the classic “Hallmarks of Cancer” by Hanahan and Weinberg
- See how molecular biology advances are impacting clinical practice with separate chapters on each of the 19 most common cancer types.
- Navigate the challenges and ethical dilemmas of cancer genetics with a thorough section chapters on genetic counseling and genetic testing.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to: - Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use