Operative Techniques in Vascular Surgery
Achieve the best outcomes with expert, practical, highly visual guidance! Operative Techniques in Vascular Surgery features just the vascular surgery content from Operative Techniques in Surgery, the comprehensive 2-volume set edited by Michael W. Mulholland, MD, PhD. Ideal for practitioners who wish to focus on mastering today’s best vascular and endovascular surgery procedures, it you step-by-step through each technique in a consistent manner, using concise, bulleted text, full-color illustrations, and full-color intraoperative photographs to clearly convey exactly what to look for and how to proceed.
- Master the full range of essential procedures with comprehensive coverage of cerebrovascular arterial surgery and intervention, thoracic outlet syndrome management, surgery of the thoracoabdominal aorta, revascularization procedures, and much more.
- Apply the latest advances in catheter-based, image-guided interventions, minimally invasive or “hybrid” exposures, and other important new frontiers in the specialty.
- Select the best vascular or endovascular approach for each patient with balanced coverage of the available options.
- Gain rich, complete grasp of key nuances of technique by viewing photographs and medical illustrations side by side.
- Review intraoperative considerations for each procedure before making your way through the technique.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like: - Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use