The Washington Manual of Oncology
Get the latest, most reliable cancer management recommendations in the famous fast-access Washington Manual® outline format! Concise, clearly written sections on principles of oncology, site-specific diseases, and supportive therapy make The Washington Manual® of Oncology, 3rd Edition, an invaluable resource for the daily care of cancer patients.
The Washington Manual® is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by LWW under license from Washington University. - Better understand innovative developments in oncology with new chapters on Genome Sequencing, Personalized Therapy, Endocrine Tumors, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Anti-emesis and Survivorship.
- Focus on new ideas in the field thanks to a greater emphasis on molecular diagnosis, genome sequencing, and targeted therapies.
- Quickly locate key information in the appendices, such as body surface area, dose adjustments of chemotherapy agents in renal and hepatic failure, and online resources for oncologists.
- Benefit from proven treatment recommendations from the experts at Washington University in St. Louis – ideal for the busy third and fourth year student, resident, or clinician.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to: - Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.