Embolization Therapy: Principles and Clinical Applications
Comprehensive and up to date, Embolization Therapy: Principles and Clinical Applications covers all the current devices, basic and advanced techniques, and tips and tricks that you need to know to make the most of these frequently performed procedures in your practice. From a review of embolic agents, to step-by-step clinical applications, to discussions of the future of embolotherapy, you’ll find complete coverage of today’s embolization procedures in one convenient volume.
Key Features: - Covers all basic techniques as well as specialized procedures such as interventional oncology, management of vascular malformations, endovascular management of trauma, uterine fibroid embolization, and more.
- Offers the knowledge and experience of dozens of recognized experts in vascular and interventional radiology, neuro-interventional radiology, and vascular surgery worldwide.
- Provides updated standards of care from global authorities in the field, as well as personal tips and tricks in quick-reference tables throughout.
- Contains a chapter on practice development and the future of embolization therapy, helping you add value to a portfolio of procedures with specialized or unusual techniques.
- Gives clear, concise guidance on intracranial and spine embolization, head and neck embolization, peripheral embolization, gastrointestinal arterial and venous embolization, hepatic embolization, intravascular delivery of therapeutic agents, pediatric embolization, and much more.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to: - Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use