Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography
Photographing birds in your backyard is an accessible, rewarding, and addictive adventure. This book is a guide to that pursuit. Author and wildlife photographer J. Chris Hansen teaches techniques for creating professional-quality images of the subjects found right outside your door.
The techniques taught in Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography are illustrated by a collection of beautiful, detailed photographs that are sure to inspire you to create your own stunning backyard bird images.
- The best camera equipment to use
- Techniques to attract birds using feeders and perches
- Camera set-ups and the use of backgrounds and photo blinds
- Composition styles used to create outstanding images
- Ideas and examples of ways to exhibit your photography
- Step-by-step projects for the do-it-yourselfers