Post-crisis Trajectories of European Corporate Governance
Post-crisis Trajectories of European Corporate Governance offers a critical reassessment of policy and institutional elements of corporate governance as it relates to the member states of the European Union.
* Presents a critical overview of contemporary corporate governance practices in the EU
* Reassesses current European corporate governance policies
* Questions whether there should be a unified corporate governance trajectory in the EU
* If such a trajectory exists, must it be completely reoriented or would a simple upgrade of current arrangements suffice
* Features contributions from a variety of experts on corporate governance