Introduction to Operational Modal Analysis
Comprehensively covers the basic principles and practice of Operational Modal Analysis (OMA).
* Covers all important aspects that are needed to understand why OMA is a practical tool for modal testing
* Covers advanced topics, including closely spaced modes, mode shape scaling, mode shape expansion and estimation of stress and strain in operational responses
* Discusses practical applications of Operational Modal Analysis
* Includes examples supported by MATLAB(r) applications
* Accompanied by a website hosting a MATLAB(r) toolbox for Operational Modal Analysis