Effective Project Management
The popular guide to the project management body of knowledge, now fully updated
Now in its seventh edition, this comprehensive guide to project management has long been considered the standard for both professionals and academics. With more than 32,000 copies sold in the last three editions, it has now been fully updated to cover the new PMBOK 5. Well-known expert Robert Wysocki has added more than 100 pages of new content based on instructor feedback, enhancing the coverage of best-of-breed methods and tools for ensuring project management success.
With enriched case studies, accompanying exercises and solutions on the companion website, and PowerPoint slides for all figures and tables, the book is ideal for instructors and students as well as active project managers.
* Serves as a comprehensive guide to project management for both educators and project management professionals
* Completely updated to cover the new PMBOK 5
* Examines traditional, agile, and extreme project management techniques; the Enterprise Project Management Model; and Kanban and Scrumban methodologies
* Includes a companion website with exercises and solutions and well as PowerPoint slides for all the figures and tables used
* Written by well-known project management expert Robert Wysocki
Effective Project Management, Seventh Edition remains the comprehensive resource for project management practitioners, instructors, and students.