Progress in Inorganic Chemistry
This series provides inorganic chemists and materials scientists with a forum for critical, authoritative evaluations of advances in every area of the discipline. Volume 58 continues to report recent advances with a significant, up-to-date selection of contributions by internationally-recognized researchers.
The chapters of this volume are devoted to the following topics:
* Tris(dithiolene) Chemistry: A Golden Jubilee
* How to find an HNO needle in a (bio)-chemical Haystack
* Photoactive Metal Nitrosyl and Carbonyl Complexes Derived from Designed Auxiliary Ligands: An Emerging Class of Photochemotherapeutics
* Metal--Metal Bond-Containing Complexes as Catalysts for C--H Functionalization Iron Catalysis in Synthetic Chemistry
* Reactive Transition Metal Nitride Complexes
Suitable for inorganic chemists and materials scientists in academia, government, and industries including pharmaceutical, fine chemical, biotech, and agricultural.