Visual Diagnosis and Treatment in Pediatrics
Quickly identify pediatric disorders and begin appropriate treatment! Visual Diagnosis and Treatment in Pediatrics, 3rd Edition, is conveniently organized by presenting symptom, providing you a highly practical way to approach your patients. Differential diagnosis tables are presented with colorful clinical photographs for easy comparison. User-friendly and concise, this lavishly illustrated, easy-to-digest resource is designed to improve your everyday approach to visual diagnosis, making identification more efficient and accurate.
Features: - New chapter on child physical abuse brings you up to date with what you need to know in this challenging area.
- New images and diagnoses keep you well-informed on the clinical scenarios you’re likely to see in practice.
- Hundreds of colorful, high-quality clinical photographs simplifies identification for similarly-presenting conditions.
- Quick-reference tables present differential diagnoses in an easy-to-read format that makes reference fast and easy.
- Special section on visual diagnosis in the newborn and essential breastfeeding images.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to: - Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use