Stoelting's Handbook of Pharmacology and Physiology in Anesthetic Practice
Get trusted anesthesiology guidance in a compact, high-yield source with Stoelting’s Handbook of Pharmacology and Physiology in Anesthetic Practice. Updated from the Fifth Edition of Stoelting's Pharmacology and Physiology in Anesthetic Practice, this handbook provides succinct, current, and accurate information on the pharmacology and physiology that are relevant to anesthesiology, equipping you to deliver safe and effective perioperative patient management.
- Apply the latest knowledge with coverage of all new drugs, as well as new findings on the actions and interactions of established drugs.
- Focus on the information you need thanks to a quick-reference tabular format.
- Easily turn to the parent textbook for more in-depth information thanks to an organization that mirrors Stoelting’sPharmacology and Physiology in Anesthetic Practice.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to: - Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use