Genetic Engineering, Volume 25 contains discussions of contemporary and relevant topics in genetics, including:
- Genotyping by Mass Spectrometry;
- Development of Targeted Viral Vectors for Cardiovascular Gene Therapy;
- Practical Applications of Rolling Circle Amplification of DNA Templates;
- Bacterial ION Channels;
- Applications of Plant Antiviral Proteins;
- The Bacterial Scaffoldin: Structure, Function and Potential Applications in the Nanosciences. This principles and methods approach to genetics and genetic engineering is essential reading for all academics, bench scientists, and industry professionals wishing to take advantage of the latest and greatest in this continuously emerging field.