Introduction to Numerical Electrostatics Using MATLAB
Readers are guided step by step through numerous specific problems and challenges, covering all aspects of electrostatics with an emphasis on numerical procedures. The author focuses on practical examples, derives mathematical equations, and addresses common issues with algorithms. Introduction to Numerical Electrostatics contains problem sets, an accompanying web site with simulations, and a complete list of computer codes.
* Computer source code listings on accompanying web site
* Problem sets included with book
* Readers using MATLAB or other simulation packages will gain insight as to the inner workings of these packages, and how to account for their limitations
* Example computer code is provided in MATLAB
* Solutions Manual
* The first book of its kind uniquely devoted to the field of computational electrostatics