Sobotta Flashcards Muscles
The Sobotta flashcards provide you with a fun way to prepare for tests and exams in the subject area of “muscles”.
New training concept:
• The exemplary exam question on each card will help you familiarise yourself with the exam situation. The question is answered on the back of the card.
• One side of the card shows a labelled anatomical illustration, the other side shows the picture without the labels for a memory check.
• Information boxes and tables contain concise summaries of clinical and other relevant aspects (e.g. origin and insertion of individual muscles).
• Important structures are emphasised for quicker orientation.
• The Latin terms are in accordance with the current Terminologia Anatomica.
For study on the go and preparation for exams and tests!