iOS 7 Development Recipes
iOS 7 Development Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach is your code reference and guide to developing solutions on the iPad, iPhone, and other iOS 7 SDK devices and platforms. This book provides in-depth code samples and discussions for scenarios that developers face every day. You'll find numerous examples of real-world cases that will enable you to build fully functional applications quickly and efficiently.
The recipes included in this book are wide in scope and have been geared toward the professional developer. You'll find clear and concise code samples accompanying each recipe, and you will be presented with cutting-edge solutions that bring forth the best that the iOS 7 SDK has to offer. The recipes include:
- Working with Auto Layout to build flexible user interfaces that adapt to different screen sizes
- Building applications that incorporate multimedia
- Building location-aware apps
- Understanding best practices for application design and development
You'll find this book to be an indispensable reference for all your iOS development.
- iOS 7 Development Recipes aims to cover the most essential code that an iOS developer will need in 1 book while other publishers force you to buy 2 books. - An Apress iOS code cookbook reference such as this book should sell at least as well as Android Recipes but likely better. - iOS 7 Developer Recipes aims to be first book out to book market, day and date with iOS SDK 7 tech release. - iOS app development is the leading mobile app development activity and a solid book market.