Replacement Models with Minimal Repair
Replacement Models with Minimal Repair is a collection of works by several well-known specialists on the subject of minimal repair in replacement policies. It gives an exhaustive list of minimal repair models for the effective planning of minimal repair and maintenance actions.
Written in an engaging style, Replacement Models with Minimal Repair balances complex mathematical models with practical applications. It is divided into six parts that cover:
- mathematical modeling of minimal repair;
- preventive maintenance models and optimal scheduling of imperfect preventive maintenance activities;
- a new warranty servicing strategy with imperfect repair;
- mathematical models combining burn-in procedure and general maintenance policies;
- methods for parameters’ estimation of minimal repair models; and
- product support.
Replacement Models with Minimal Repair is for anyone with an interest in minimal repair and its impact on maintenance policies and strategies. It is a particularly useful resource for researchers, practitioners, and graduate students.
Gives readers information on all models in which minimal repair has been incorporatedForms a compilation of works specialists in the field of minimal repairWritten in a fluid and engaging style