The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Health, Illness, Behavior and Society
Available online or as a five-volume print set, this is the first comprehensive, interdisciplinary, and international reference work on all aspects of the social scientific study of health and illness.
* Represents the most authoritative resource covering concepts, theories, and substantive topics relating to the study of health in our globalized, 21st-century world
* Brings together an experienced author team from across America, Asia, and Europe, who represent a variety of health-related disciplines
* Accessibly structured A to Z entries also benefit from brief bibliographies and cross-references for enhanced clarity
* Offers a definitive representation of each topic, combining different areas of the social scientific study of health in a way that reflects and promotes the interdisciplinary development of health research
* Published simultaneously online through Wiley Online Library at www.healthandsocietyencyclopedia.com