Minimally Invasive Foot & Ankle Surgery
Stay up to date with the latest minimally invasive foot and ankle surgeries with this second volume in the Minimally Invasive Orthopaedic Surgery series. Clinically focused, concise, and easy to use, Minimally Invasive Foot and Ankle Surgery walks you step by step through more than two dozen commonly performed surgeries designed to reduce patient recovery and rehabilitation time while minimizing risk. International experts in the field share their innovative techniques in an easy-to-follow, consistent format that includes indications, patient positioning, surgical approach and technique, rehabilitation protocol, outcomes, and complications.Key Features
- Six comprehensive sections cover tendons and ligaments, fascial structures, arthrodesis, arthoscopy, forefoot deformity, and trauma.
- Authoritative perspectives from leaders in the field assure you of current, accurate information.
- Detailed step-by-step guidance helps build understanding and minimize error.
- Clinical photographs, radiographs, and detailed line drawings provide visual support to key elements of each procedure.
- Expert coverage of the improved instrumentation and state-of-the-art techniques that allow previously open procedures to be performed with soft tissue-sparing methods.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like: - Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use