A Companion to Fritz Lang
This collection of critical essays offers an unrivalled and up-to-the-minute assessment of the prolific and resilient life and vision of one of cinema's greatest auteurs.
* The first edited collection of essays on Fritz Lang's body of work in over thirty years
* A comprehensive assessment of one of cinema's most influential figures
* Brings together key scholars, including Tom Gunning and Chris Fujiwara, to share their latest insights
* Features translated contributions from writers rarely rendered in English such as Nicole Brenez and Paolo Berletto
* Offers multinational and multi-perspectival analysis of Lang's oeuvre, including all his key films