Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Do you manage patients with irritable bowel syndrome?
Need a practical tool to guide you through best patient care and management?
If so, this is the book for you. Highly practical, expertly-written, and packed with handy text tools like case histories, pitfall boxes and management algorithms, this attractive and convenient manual provides you with complete clinical guidance to irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), one of the most common GI conditions that doctors face daily.
With contributions from the world's leading experts in IBS and edited by a stellar editor team, inside you'll find:
* A comprehensive symptom-specific approach to treatment options
* Strong emphasis on the clinical care and management of patients
* Exploration of the interface between primary and secondary care for IBS sufferers
* Self-assessment MCQs to improve clinical skills
* Examination of the overlap and difference between the USA and Europe in the management of IBS
Perfect for doctors in primary care as well as gastroenterologists of all levels, Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Diagnosis and Clinical Management is the ideal consultation tool for the management of this extremely prevalent condition.