Operations Management, 3rd Edition provides a clear and accessible introduction to this important area of study, focusing on all key areas of operations in both manufacturing and service industries.
* Focuses on the subject from a European perspective.
* Deals with the management of the creation of goods and the delivery of services to the customer.
* Covers the main areas of operations strategy, the design of operations system and the management of operations over time.
* Incorporates more strategic and international commentary.
* Includes a strategy link section consisting of a paragraph relating each chapter topic to operations strategy.
* Includes more end of chapter and quantitative exercises.
* Cases have been updated throughout and now include: Service including public sector, international, a mix of mini-cases and a longer case for each chapter.
* Accompanied by a comprehensive package of online learning support materials including: A robust testbank featuring 1500 questions, PowerPoint slides and a comprehensive instructor's manual
An interactive e-Book is included with every new copy of this text, featuring a wealth of embedded media, including: Animated worked examples, simulations, virtual tours, videos, flashcards and practice quizzes.