Global Media Ethics
Global Media Ethics is the first comprehensive cross-cultural exploration of the conceptual and practical issues facing media ethics in a global world. A team of leading journalism experts investigate the impact of major global trends on responsible journalism.
* The first full-length, truly global textbook on media ethics
* Explores how current global changes in media promote and inhibit responsible journalism
* Includes relevant and timely ethical discussions based on major trends in journalism and global media
* Questions existing frameworks in Media Ethics in light of the impact of global media
* Contributors are leading experts in global journalism and communication