A Bronte Encyclopedia
A Brontë Encyclopedia is an A- Z encyclopedia of the most notable literary family of the 19th century highlighting original literary insights and the significant people and places that influenced the Brontës' lives.
* Comprises approximately 2,000 alphabetically arranged entries
* Defines and describes the Brontës' fictional characters and settings
* Incorporates original literary judgements and analyses of characters and motives
* Includes coverage of Charlotte's unfinished novels and her and Branwell's juvenile writings
* Features over 60 illustrations