A Companion to Foucault
A Companion to Foucault comprises a collection of essays from established and emerging scholars that represent the most extensive treatment of French philosopher Michel Foucault's works currently available.
* Comprises a comprehensive collection of authors and topics, with both established and emerging scholars represented
* Includes chapters that survey Foucault's major works and others that approach his work from a range of thematic angles
* Engages extensively with Foucault's recently published lecture courses from the Collège de France
* Contains the first translation of the extensive 'Chronology' of Foucault's life and works written by Foucault's life-partner Daniel Defert
* Includes a bibliography of Foucault's shorter works in English, cross-referenced to the standard French edition Dits et Ecrits