Lessons Learned from International Academic Entrepreneurs
In this book Martin Hilb as the editor presents six successful international academic entrepreneurs.
They have two things in common:
- They all have completed their studies at the Universitiy of St. Gallen in Switzerland, where the editor acted in five cases as a supervisor of their doctoral thesis.
- They all have a cool head, a warm heart, and working hands, combined with excellent academic records and teaching experiences at universities.
They present their lessons learned in the following phases of their life:
- Life Phase I: Childhood
- Life Phase II: University
- Life Phase III: Professional
- Life Phase IV: Entrepreneurship
- Life Phase V: Education in Entrepreneurship
In the concluding chapter common lessons learned from the six international academic entrepreneurs are presented by the editor.