Pop-Up Business For Dummies
Whether you're just starting out and want to test the viability of your business, or you're an established business looking to expand your reach, pop-ups offer an exciting and flexible opportunity. They're a great way to try new business ideas, experiment with a new product, location or market, gain exposure, and learn about your customers - all with limited risk and financial outlay.
Inside Pop-Up Business For Dummies, you'll find:
* Planning your pop-up venture - whether it's a shop, studio, gallery, or community hub.
* Finding the right space for you.
* Negotiating with the landlord and sorting out the legalities.
* Fixing up and fitting out your space on a budget.
* Pulling in the punters - advertising and marketing your pop-up.
* Managing a successful pop-up business day-to-day.
* Closing up shop efficiently.
* Lots of case studies, checklists, tips and hints from experienced pop-up people!