Supremely Successful Selling
Everyone sells-no matter what your work or profession. The greatest salespeople know that integrity is the magic ingredient that convinces a buyer that what you're selling will benefit them. Successful salespeople don't overwhelm their potential customers or bamboozle them with misleading information. Instead, they help the buyer understand the value and appeal of a product or service for their personal life or for their business.
This book is replete with real-world success stories. It teaches you how to become an ethical ambassador for your product. Celebrated sales guru and motivational speaker Jerry Panas has harnessed the experience and knowledge of scores of the best salespeople in the country. In their own words, they explore how they overcame their own fears and understood that asking questions, listening, and building trust are what will get you to a "yes." You'll learn:
* How to take the fear out of asking
* Proven advice on how to get the appointment
* The most powerful incentives that sell your product
* The "Three Magic Questions" that engage a prospect and get them to give you the answers you need to win their business
* The four Es that make a great salesperson: Empathy, Energy, Enthusiasm, and Ethics
* And much more
Of course, not everyone will want to buy your product. But it's your job to help people understand how great an advantage you offer. Through integrity selling, you'll learn how to assure future buyers of the value of your product for their life. Learn how to become a partner to every customer, and you'll win their trust-and the sale.