Feature and Magazine Writing
Updated with fresh facts, examples and illustrations, along with two new chapters on digital media and blogs this third edition continues to be the authoritative and essential guide to writing engaging and marketable feature stories.
* Covers everything from finding original ideas and angles to locating expert sources
* Expanded edition with new chapters on storytelling for digital media and building a story blog
* Captivating style exemplifies the authors' expert guidance, combining academic authority with professional know-how
* Comprehensive coverage of all the angles, including marketing written work and finding jobs in the publishing industry
* Essential reading for anyone wishing to become a strong feature writer
* Accompanied by a website with a wealth of resources including PowerPoint presentations, handouts, and Q&As that will be available upon publication: www.wiley.com/go/sumnerandmiller