IMOLP New Model Leader
Objectives - by the end of this workbook you should be able to:
· Lead your staff and build teams
· Understand your own leadership style
· Plan and communicate the aims and objectives for your organisation
· Delegate and empower staff
· Resolve conflict
· Assess people's strengths and weaknesses and facilitate development
· Solve problems
· Plan, support and protect team projects.
Assessing leadership styles; Setting the mission for the organisation, using consensus, and gaining commitment; Tools for assessing staff performance and providing feedback; Approaches to problem-solving; Project planning skills and the need to allocate resources; Leadership styles; How to manage and empower high performers; Understanding the range of stakeholders in an organisation, and how best to approach them.
- Gaining commitment and empowering high performers
- Assessing staff performance and providing feedback
- Project planning and resource allocation
- Understanding the range of stakeholders in an organisation