The Handbook of Global Online Journalism
The Handbook to Global Online Journalism features a collection of readings from international practitioners and scholars that represent a comprehensive and state-of-the-art overview of the relationship between the internet and journalism around the world.
* Provides a state-of-the-art overview of current research and future directions of online journalism
* Traces the evolution of journalistic practices, business models, and shifting patterns of journalistic cultures that have emerged around the world with the migration of news online
* Written and edited by top international researchers and practitioners in the area of online journalism
* Features an extensive breadth of coverage, including economics, organizational practices, contents and experiences
* Discusses developments in online news in a wide range of countries, from the USA to Brazil, and from Germany to China
* Contains original theory, new research data, and reviews of existing studies in the field