The Food Truck Handbook
The food truck craze has arrived. Don't miss out!
Foodies the world over have awakened to the mouthwatering potential of the food truck, inspiring national food truck competitions and even a show on the Food Network. The relatively low cost of entry, combined with free and low-cost ways to market them through social media, make the food truck business an ideal entry point for budding entrepreneurs.
The Food Truck Handbook offers step-by-step advice on achieving your mobile food mogul dreams. From concept development to gaining a loyal following to preventative maintenance on your equipment, this book covers everything you need to know about starting and running a successful food truck business, including:
* Profiles of successful food trucks, detailing their operations, profitability, and scalability
* How to write a sound business plan, set a reasonable budget, and raise the money to get started
* Best practices and tools to help you pick a truck, choose a location, find trustworthy vendors, and get your truck open on time
* How to stay lean and profitable by avoiding the most common operating mistakes??
* How to grow from one truck to multiple trucks, restaurants, wholesale, or a food truck franchise