Frontiers in Electronic Materials
This collection of extended abstracts summarizes the latest research as presented at "Frontiers in Electronic Materials", a Nature conference on correlation effects and memristive phenomena, which took place in 2012.
The contributions from leading authors from the US, Japan, Korea, and Europe discuss breakthroughs and challenges in fundamental research as well as the potential for future applications.
Hot topics covered include:
- Electron correlation and unusual quantum effects
- Oxide heterostructures and interfaces
- Multiferrroics, spintronics, ferroelectrics and flexoelectrics
- Processing in nanotechnology
- Advanced characterization techniques
- Superionic conductors, thermoelectrics, photovoltaics
- Chip architectures and computational concepts
An essential resource for the researchers of today and tomorrow.