DSP for Embedded and Real-Time Systems
This Expert Guide gives you the techniques and technologies in digital signal processing (DSP) to optimally design and implement your embedded system. Written by experts with a solutions focus, this encyclopedic reference gives you an indispensable aid to tackling the day-to-day problems you face in using DSP to develop embedded systems.
With this book you will learn:
- A range of development techniques for developing DSP code
- Valuable tips and tricks for optimizing DSP software for maximum performance
- The various options available for constructing DSP systems from numerous software components
- The tools available for developing DSP applications
- Numerous practical guidelines from experts with wide and lengthy experience of DSP application development
- Several areas of research being done in advanced DSP technology
- Industry case studies on DSP systems development
DSP for Embedded and Real-Time Systems is the reference for both the beginner and experienced, covering most aspects of using today's DSP techniques and technologies for designing and implementing an optimal embedded system.
- The only complete reference which explains all aspects of using DSP in embedded systems development making it a rich resource for every day use
- Covers all aspects of using today's DSP techniques and technologies for designing and implementing an optimal embedded system
- Enables the engineer to find solutions to all the problems they will face when using DSP