Dunes is the first book in over a decade to incorporate the latest research in this active and fast-developing field. It discusses the shapes, sizes, patterns, distribution, history and care of wind-blown dunes, and covers all aspects of dunes, terrestrial and in the Solar System.
* The only book to cover all dunes, terrestrial and in the Solar System, in deserts, on coasts, and in the past
* Represents the most current update on the research of dunes for over a decade
* Incorporates the latest research to come out of China where the field is most rapidly expanding
* Discusses the most recent range of skills and technology now focused on the study of dunes
* Brings up-to-date a rapidly expanding field